THE CREATIVE WORKROOM
Make a living doing what you love!
Enrollment Closes April 19th midnight PST | Class begins April 23rd 2018!
No one is you and that is your super power. You’ve always sensed that you have something more purposeful to be doing with your time and you want to make more of an impact, but you’re not sure how. I am here to help guide you and help you get results.
You’re thirsty for more fulfillment and you’d like to grow your income in a major way, but you’re feeling stuck. It can be so frustrating to feel like your spinning your wheels and you just can’t seem to get traction. You have something to offer, but you don’t know how to grow your audience or your client list or generate more sales.
It’s also possible that you aren’t quite sure what to be focusing on. The truth is you have a lot of different interests and skills and you’re not sure which one is worth pursuing . All you know is that you want to wake up feeling more alive everyday and would love to make a great living doing things that make you feel like yourself and feel like your adding more vibrancy to the world.
Truth bomb: Your so much closer than you think. You just need some strategy and your will really take off!
Hello! I’m Cathy Heller, and I help creatives all over the world make a living doing what they love while making the world a more beautiful place.
Currently, I host one of the top rated podcasts called Don’t Keep Your Day Job. Apple rated it the #1 show to listen to for 2018, with Oprahs show being #2. I interview mega successful creatives like actress Jenna Fischer, make up artist Bobbi Brown, designer Jonathan Adler, blogger Seth Godin, author Grethchen Rubin and many more. I have been studying this art of finding fulfillment and great results from our passion projects and it’s been amazing to see how everyone employs the same strategies. I want to show you what those patterns are so you can level up your business and your life.
In addition to the podcast I am also a singer/songwriter, which I’ve been doing successfully for 10 years. It took trial and error to figure out how to make a great living from my love of music, but eventually things clicked into place. I recently wrote and sang the theme song for Llama Llama on Netflix and I’ve had the pleasure to have 100s of my songs featured in tv shows, films, trailers and ads. It wasn’t over night that I was able to make multi six figures from my songwriting, but I remember when it all started to work. If your curious to see the social proof, you can google me or listen to my songs on Itunes.
I moved to LA in 2003 with big dreams of becoming a recording artist (you know, big stadiums filled with fans?). I thought the only way to do music full time was to become Taylor Swift. I didn't realize how many different ways I could actually do this.
I got so close to achieving this world stardom, But alas I was dropped by two record labels. Once that happened, I started to think I would have to settle for a “practical job”. I got a real estate license, worked in a casting office, even tried teaching mindfulness to kids. No matter what I did I felt unfulfilled, like I wasn’t authentically me and I eventually came back to music.
Along the way, folks had said they could hear my songs working in tv and ads, but I never gave it much thought. I kept getting feedback that my music would be great for Grey’s Anatomy or a McDonald’s commercial. Finally, I decided to consider it in a big way.
So I started to really study what kind of songs work for ads and tv shows. I made it my focus to put my resourcefulness into this. I couldn't believe how my life changed.
Once I figured out what music supervisors needed and how to actually make relationships with them, I started making multiple six figures. My songs were used in ads for Walmart, Hasbro, KFC, Disney, Special K and many more TV shows (Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Office, Younger) and films too. I was featured in magazines like Billboard, Variety, USA Today and others about how I cracked the code with my music career.
I went from a starving artist who was unsure how to create a living in music, to creating an incredible living doing what I loved. From there I started an agency to help other artists get their songs in TV and after that I began teaching online courses to help songwriters find success. I wound up growing my business to multi six figures and 7 figures, doing things that brought me tremendous happiness. At that point, I started the podcast and that brings us up to date, where I am today, writing a book for Macmillan that comes out soon.
This isn’t luck. This is radical empathy and strategy. People all crave the same thing. We want to feel seen. I want to show you how to make your business about solving problems and everything will change.
I get it. Being a business owner isn’t for the faint of heart. You have to deal with rejection. Comparison. Overwhelm. But we are talking about finding a greater sense of purpose in your life. Offering YOUR talents to the world. This is something that can’t be taken lightly.
Because you know what happens when you finally give your uniqueness to the world?
- You wake up every morning EXCITED to serve and impact the lives of people every day.
- You experience the financial benefits of working in your zone of genius and doing what you love while helping others solve their pain. Cha-ching!
- You have more time to be creative now that you’re not STRESSING about the bills and all those terrible meetings in your 9 to 5.
Imagine being able to achieve all of that in just a few months with a proven process. For real. Imagine where you life could be in just one year from now!
SAY HELLO TO….THE CREATIVE WORKROOM: MAKE A LIVING DOING WHAT YOU LOVE
A three month online course that will take you through the step by step process of creating a successful business around your passion.
"I started out with my Grammar Guy column syndicated in 10 newspapers and now I'm in over 100!" - Curtis
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN...
Create Your Offering. Alignment is the new hustle. It’s important to move forward with a idea or business that is congruent with who you are. Put your offer and your pricing package together.
Define and Find Your Audience. Find your tribe. You can’t just create what you want when it comes to business. That’s just a hobby. If you want to build a successful business, you have to take into consideration which people you are serving.
Determine Your Outreach Strategy. If you build it, they won’t just come. It’s crucial for you to share about what you have created and what problem you solve for them. This is scary, but it’s where the rubber meets the road. Discover where your audience hangs out, create your outreach list, learn how to stand out to your buyers, and how to get the feedback you need to win the sale.
Assess Strategically. Tweak + adjust. You don’t want to keep selling the same product if it isn’t working. Your no’s are your biggest asset in business. Ask them what would make them buy and know the answer key! Learn how to take your feedback and tweak your business to see real results.
Create Content. Build your platform so when you do outreach and your buyers check you out, you have social proof! Learn how and what to create consistently to build your business and start to stand out.
Learn from the Experts. Learn straight from the mouth of the experts in live trainings on tech, content creation, brand building, marketing, and so much more.
"I got my first corporate yoga client at a small startup here in Seattle! I tried doing it through a different avenue than before and my outreach landed!" - Chris
Enrollment Ends April 19th Midnight PST
What you get...
- TEN course modules (one per week with two weeks to spare) These modules are PACKED with video trainings, worksheets, checklists and more. There’s no such thing as passive learning with this course. We’re getting to WORK! And by the end of the program you’ll have a simple, clear, actionable plan to keep your business up and running. ($3000 value)
- Access to our private Facebook group Yep! A Facebook group for creating awesome creativity and accountability! You’ll need the opportunity to connect to others in the same boat as you, ask questions, start conversations, and maybe even VENT! (just a little). The KEY to this journey is having folks by your side. ($1,000 value)
- Connection to Your Creative Crew Looking for those people in your life that can give you advice and brainstorm through this process with you? Say no more! We are creating pods for you to meet with outside of the content and office hours to really continue to push you forward! ($500 value)
- Lifetime Access to Materials Your business is an ever changing organism. Which means I’ll be updating my program materials on the reg. You’ll have access to all the materials and all the updates, forever! (Priceless)
- 3 Live Office Hour Calls Every Week In these calls, you’ll have a chance to ask questions, solicit feedback, and dive deeper into your specific challenges. You’ll also get the benefit of meeting + networking with other like-minded individuals and learn from their success as well. ($2,000 value)
TOTAL VALUE: $6,500
YOUR INVESTMENT: $997!!!! (or just THREE payments of $350)
Enrollment Ends April 19th Midnight PST
"I tried a creative approach to get a space for my meetups. And the response I got was that they HAD to find a way to work with me. It blew my mind! I ended up scoring the space for the entire year!" - Dana
Enrollment Ends April 19th Midnight PST
Here’s what happens after you clickety-click that magical button!
- You’ll be taken to a page with THREE payment options: either $350 per month for 3 months , 12 payments of $97 or one payment of $997! You’ll choose your adventure with any major credit card or Paypal to complete your enrollment.
- Right after you pay, you’ll get a confirmation email with where to find our delicious online community (same place the office hours are held). Hello immediate access to the community! Ooh la la!
- Instruction will be dripped out over the course of the three months and found on teachable.com.
- Office hours will occur each week
- Weekly Daytime Office Hours - 10:00am PST with the Team
- Weekly Nighttime Office Hours - 5:00 pm PST with the Team
- Cathy’s Office Hours (every other week)
So let’s get real...
- I have been where you are. I have felt how alone and paralyzing it can be to know you have something more to say, something more to offer the world, but you just don’t know how. I started the podcast for people like you...and let me be honest here, people like me.
- And I am SO blessed to be able to do what I love. I have worked really hard and really smart, (and not so smart at times), to get here.
- So I asked myself, how can I help all these creatives around the world, all needing the same thing, achieve their best success. How can I help them find their voice in business, AND make a living doing what they love?
- If the world was full of people all creating and serving others while also doing what they loved, how sweet would this world be? We need this sweetness.
- We need your service and your gift.
- THAT is why I have created this course. To help you realize your true gifts AND make money doing it. Everyone can have this life.
- And hey, there is a 30 Day Money back guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied, but if you’re not, show us that you’ve done the homework, and we will refund you.
Enrollment Ends April 19th Midnight PST
Cathy Heller is an entrepreneur, instructor, podcaster, creative who helps her students and listeners around the world overcome their fears so they can achieve the life they’ve always wanted and make a living doing what they love.
She’s passionate about supporting creatives because she knows firsthand the struggle of not know what way to turn and how to direct your efforts. Cathy almost gave up on music after being dropped from two record labels, but she didn’t. Instead, after some terrible day jobs, she decided to take a new look at music and figure out how she could apply her love of music to a business model that was working and make a great living doing what she loved. AND it worked. Over the years she’s been responsible for thousands of creatives improving their businesses by making a living doing what the want to be doing, what they love!
Now, she’s helping creatives like YOU do all of that at a fraction of the cost of hiring her one-on-one with her program The Creative Workroom. When she’s not teaching or interviewing amazing guests for her podcast, you can find Cathy playing with her three little girls, writing her book, songwriting for tv shows and commercials, or enjoying a moment with friends. Yep, she’s a cool, real person (just like you). ;)
Q: DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
Yes! You have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund. We want you to see results and we believe you need to do the work of course in order to see the results. SO, in order to receive a refund before the 30 day mark, you must show that you have completed all the work and write a statement to why the course is still not a fit for you.
Q: IS THIS RIGHT FOR ME IF….
I have a full time day job.
YES! It is up to you to make the time. You might have to cut out a TV show for a few weeks or wake up a little earlier. But you can do this. We always have the time for the things we make the time for!
I have a business already but it’s not as successful as I want it to be
YES! All the better! Now you have something to work with. You just need to change what you are doing. I will be shedding light on what you need to change and helping you make those changes each week.
Q: HOW DO I KNOW IF I’M STAYING ON TRACK?
We have office hours twice a week to give you the chance to check in with our team on your questions and to keep you on track. We are big on accountability. It’s important for you to gain momentum and stay there with our business besties who get it! It isn’t a race, but we do want you to gain clarity to move forward in your business idea.
Q: WHAT IF I FALL BEHIND?
You’re in luck! There is no behind! You are right where you need to be and if you need support, that’s what the office hours and creative crews are for.
Q: HOW MUCH TIME DO I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS AND GET RESULTS?
I would set aside 2-3 hours a week to watch the videos and implement the homework. We understand you have other things taking up your time, but if you don’t make building your business a priority, it will fall to the wayside.
Q: DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
Yes you can either pay in full, or break up the payments into three payments of $350 over the 3 months! Easy peasy.
Q: HOW LONG DO I GET ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
It is lifetime access so don’t worry! You get to revisit these chapter again and again.
Enrollment Ends April 19th Midnight PST
You weigh the options: use $997 to get away for the weekend?
Or use $997 to get the tools and instruction you need that could bring in the bucks for you to buy a get away for a nice long vacay? (I’m talking international tropical island somewhere.)
But like all good things, this deal WILL come to an end. And then these opportunities will be ABSOLUTELY gone.
So don’t be late! You only until April 19th to snag the goods.
Cathy Heller is a fire hose of inspiration. She’s the host of the popular podcast Don’t Keep Your
Day Job, recently given the #1 spot on iTunes recommend list of shows for the New Year.
Each week Cathy encourages thousands and thousands of listeners to find more purpose in their life and get paid to do what they love full time. She started out as a singer songwriter and first found success licensing her music to TV, Film and Ads. Quickly she became a stand out in her field and was featured in magazines like Billboard, Variety and the LA Weekly.
After making a multi six figure living with her music, Cathy started a music agency and then she began teaching other artists to grow their own careers.
Two weeks after her third daughter was born, she started her top ranked podcast. Cathy’s show has been featured in HuffPost, the NY Times and Inc magazines “top 9 podcasts”. She’s been featured several times by Apple themselves and the fans are resonating with how genuine she is.
Throughout the show, she has interviewed creative entrepreneurs like actress Jenna Fischer, designer Jonathan Adler, make up artist Bobbi Brown, dancer Mandy Moore, fashionista Tamara Mellon novelist Emily Giffin and Gretchen Rubbin to name a few.
Cathy often says “purpose is the opposite of
depression” and she is truly lifting others to be the happiest version of themselves.